This post will remain on top for the remainder of this challenge, please scroll down for later posts.
Thank you to all, who joined me on the challenge in November and I hope there will be more this month again. I love seeing all your creations using my freebies/creations. Thank you also for helping to celebrate my 50th birthday on the 7th of November and I'm glad you enjoyed the daily freebies during November.
So, now it's time to go on to the December challenge on my blog. This challenge closes at the end of this month (midnight GMT on the 31st of December). The winner will be announced as soon after as I am able to draw one.
This month the challenge is
Happy Christmas/Happy New Year!
I thought this was quite appropriate this month. To take part in this challenge there are these little rules:
- Use one of my products (there are lots of freebies posted on my blog and a new one is posted every Sunday and Thursday and also a sentiment every Saturday, as well as a freebie being offered at the time of the challenge)
- Create something with the brief above.
This time you can choose your own freebie. Just contact me to request your freebie and I'll send it to you. By requesting a freebie you also agree to at least enter one project in the challenge using that freebie!
I would love it if you would join me again this time. The prize for the winner this month is as before:
- 1 paper pack from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 2 easel card sheets (or card kits, or 3 D decoupage card toppers) from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 3 digistamps from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- a box card kit of choice from my blog.
Remember to keep to my little rules: do not claim as your own, leave my signature on, do not share (just direct others to this blog, so they can download them for themselves), give credit where credit is due.
I'm also still open to suggestions. I might even be able to do something with your suggestions.
Here are 2 freebie papers to get you started.
Sorry, this no longer is a freebie!
Please check more recent posts
for current Freebies!