Time again for the next challenge on my blog. Again I have provided a mini pack with 6 papers to help you on your way for this challenge. This time it is from my Brown, Aqua and Pink paper pack and I believe they would work well for this challenge.
This is a challenge to help you along with your last minute Christmas cards.
This time the challenge is really easy for you:
- Create a Christmas themed card
- or Create a Thank You card
- Use one (or more) of my products
- After you enter, contact me with your choice of digi from my blog and I will send it to you as an extra Christmas present from me.
Feel free to enter as often as you like.
The winner will be drawn randomly from all entries and will win the following prize:
- 1 paper pack from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 2 easel card sheets from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 3 digistamps from my blog of the winner's choice.
As always, I provide you with a little freebie in case you would like to use something for this challenge.
Here are my rules for grabbing the freebie:
- Do not claim as your own
- Give credit where credit is due
- If you wish to share, please direct people to my blog instead
- Leave my signature on where appropriate
- Please leave a comment if you grab my freebies, knowing you appreciate them motivates me to keep putting them up.
Looking forward to seeing you enter this time, it's about time some more people join in with the challenge! Please add your entry to Inlinkz below. I would love to see loads of entries this time, the theme should certainly help.