Apologies for being absent the last week and a bit. I'm afraid I have simply been a bit too busy after coming back from holiday. I had a some guests to stay as well and therefore needed to be as social a being as I could be while also working.
Things are now near enough back to normal. Kids back to school tomorrow, back to normal working routine and guests have gone home again.
So, here is a freebie paper for you today, which I created as part of a new paper pack 'Scottish Castle'. I have used a colour palette using colours from this week's inspiration picture at CRAFT Challenge.
Feel free to join us there for the challenge, we would love to see you there.
I will also post a challenge here again. About time as well, I hear you say. In view of the fact that there is a very low entry number (1 most challenges only so far), this challenge will be running for most of September. Closing Date will be the 30th of September at midnight (so from Friday on Saturday) GMT. This should give you plenty of time to enter. No reason not to join in this time I would think.
I will be posting some regular freebies again. Use one of my freebies/products to be eligible to win a prize.
Here is the Thursday freebie. It is one of the papers from the new pack.
As always, here are my rules:
- Do not claim as your own
- Give credit where credit is due
- If you wish to share, please direct people to my blog instead
- Please leave a comment if you grab my freebies, knowing you appreciate them motivates me to keep putting them up.
Sorry, this no longer is a freebie!
Check more recent posts for current
So, now down to the challenge for this month:
1. Create something which fits in with any of the below subjects:
- Shaped Card OR
- Use Inspiration Picture above
2. Use one of my products
The winner will be drawn randomly from all entries and will win the following prize:
- 1 paper pack from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 2 easel card sheets from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 3 digistamps from my blog of the winner's choice.
Looking forward to seeing you enter this time, it's about time some more people join in with the challenge!