I have been crafting today, just doing things I enjoy. I have created some digis ready for coming Christmas as well as making some cards using some of my new Easel card templates. I have included one of these templates as a freebie on this post. You are in luck today, lol.
For inspiration for these images I have used 2 facts. The first is that my dad-in-law loves tennis, the second that my mum-in-law likes tigers. As I felt that penguins are just so cute for Christmas cards, I have used that as well. So, here we go.
These digis will be entered at Digital Drawing Challenges!!
Just to give you an idea of what can be done with these digis, here are some of the cards I did today.
(using Penguin Tennis and one of my Heart Easel card sheets)
(using Snow Tennis and one of my Star Easel card sheets)
(using Tiger Tennis and another of my Star Easel card sheets)
And here is the promised freebie, one of my Star Easel card sheets. Feel free to use it for your personal use, but please do not claim it as your own. If you would like to share it with anyone, please just point people in the direction of my blog instead. Enjoy!
Instructions for use:
* Cut out all components (after printing it onto A4 good quality card obviously, lol).
* Fold the double star image along the scored lines (the unfolded star shape forms the base where it rests on).
* Layer the smaller stars onto the large (pink) star and stick them to it.
* Stick these onto the folded point of the double star.
* Add a brad or similar after perforating the little green circle on the base.
* Add one of the sentiments or one of your own.
* Add your own image of choice.
* Put it up as done with the cards above.
Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your weekend (I understand we are to expect some snow here in the UK this weekend)