In view of reaching 100 followers at the end of last week, I thought it might be nice to celebrate with a daily freebie for a week. Yesterday of course saw the start of my August challenge (a bit early), while the July challenge is still ongoing as well. Hope you like what I have got for you this time.
Cat Easel Card Template
Sorry, this no longer is a freebie!
Check more recent posts for current
To use this template, all you need to do is:
- Print off the sheet on A4 card
- Cut out the different pieces and your sentiment of choice
- Fold piece 1 on the interrupted lines
- Glue piece 2 to side a of piece 1 (the unprinted side of it)
- Glue piece 3 to piece 2 and piece 4 to piece 3
- Add your sentiment of choice with some padded double sided sticky tape or put a brad through the dot of the base of the main Easel card
- Add an image and embellishments of choice and you're done.
Do not claim as your own, do not share with others (direct them to this blog instead), give credit where credit is due and leave a comment if you download it. This keeps me motivated to place more of these freebies. Remember my challenges, you are free to enter any projects made with my products/freebies in my challenges for a chance to win more of them.