Time for the next challenge here. Hope you will be joining in this month. There are a few choices this month, so plenty of chances to take part.
The challenge is to create something for either of these:
- Valentines Day
As always you will need to use one of my products to enter this challenge. To help you along the way, here is a little freebie for you to use. Hope you like it. They are some papers from my Valentines Day 2013 papers.
Sorry, this no longer is a freebie!
Check more recent posts for current
Here are my rules for grabbing the freebie:
- Do not claim as your own
- Give credit where credit is due
- If you wish to share, please direct people to my blog instead
- Leave my signature on where appropriate
- Please leave a comment if you grab my freebies, knowing you appreciate them motivates me to keep putting them up.
The prize for the winner is:
- 1 paper pack from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 2 easel card sheets (or card kits) from my blog of the winner's choice OR
- 3 digistamps from my blog of the winner's choice.
So, don't hesitate, join in this month again and you will be in with a good chance of winning!