I hope you will be joining us at CRAFT Challenge again this week. This week our challenge there is 'Use Stitching'. As I already indicated last week, I will be extending last week's challenge (playing card on your project) a little. You can do a project with either a playing card, or you can include stitching, or both. I also will put a little extra freebie at the bottom for you to help you on your way. Another paper, this time from my 'Blue Christmas' papers.
- do not claim it as your own
- give credit where credit is due
- please leave a comment if you grab it, knowing you appreciate these freebies motivates me to keep putting some up
- if you would like to share, then please direct people to my blog instead.
So, here you go:
Sorry, this no longer is a freebie.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to take part in our challenge at CRAFT Challenge and if you would like to also be in with a chance to win either of these free (your choice)
- 3 digistamps OR
- 2 easel card sheets OR
- 1 paper pack from my blog of choice
then also go to the challenge post by clicking on the link in the side banner.
Have a great weekend! All comments very welcome and much appreciated!